League of Legends is a great new Defense of the Ancients inspired game from Riot Games and the original developers of the DoTA map for Warcraft III.
* Free to play team-based multiplayer game
* Level your Champion as you unlock new abilities and equipment
* Increase your Summoner’s abilities and spells across many different game sessions
* 40 different champions to choose from, all with unique play styles and game mechanics
* Equip your champion with 100 different items
* Diverse Game play through rune management and mastery
* Stat-tracking an anti-hacking technology for pure game balance
* Regular updates with new Champions, maps, and game play modes
* Create and join clans and teams to compete against others in tournaments
* Suggestion Engine allows you to have a voice in determining new content
Sounds great, right? If you’re interested in getting a head start and testing out the game before it is released to the public on October 6th, 2009, Wii Hotties has FIVE beta keys to give away. All you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post with your email. The first five comments which contain a valid email address will receive a beta key.
Copyright 2011 WiiHotties.com